This site needs to change.

Guy's I'm gonna give my 2 cents, the problem is not in the post's, it's in the reponses. Since most of this has happened with Jags, I will be referring to his post's and reponses.

Some of the members, wether it is jealousy, immaturaity, or just plain people that don't like others are the one's that are causing the problems.

Jags post's do bother me, but not because they annoy me, it's because you have Quincy or Horns, etc... goin in there running their mouth's. It's general chit chat for goodness sake.

I don't think this site is to strict, if anything I think it is a little relaxed. These guys that are starting the trouble need a strict warning. How many times do the mods need to tell them to be civil before they get the picture.

I sent horns a copy of the rules last night and he said it was all in fun, I think he understood, and I don't think he will be a problem again.

I do have a disliking for Quincy, due to the fact, he treats other's like he is above them and he started a contest and then decided to quit having the contest without awarding bhelser his prize, but I try to treat him equal and with repect. I do believe he is a trouble maker and personally I could care less if he left.

I think the one's that are threatining to go, should be told they are welcome to leave, but are welcome back anytime they want to come back.

This site is growing it will continue to grow, you will continue to get people that don't like each other for one reason or another, but I think you take action against the trouble maker's, and go on.

It should be this simple: If a user doesn't like a topic they read it and go on or ignore it all together, if a user hijacks someone's thread to run their mouth, they get a srict warning, they do it again they get a vacation.

I don't know guy's but, I do know if I was a new member browsing a board on wether to join, and seen these guys running their mouths towards other user's I'd just keep going. I think that scares away more member's then 10 pointless posts about Josh Boone.

Back