Thoughts on Alabama/LSU game

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Great game from two of the best teams in the country. It came down to the most physical team winning. We, for the most part, outplayed LSU along the LOS on both sides of the ball.

The difference of the game, IMO, was knocking Jefferson out of the game. If he stays in, LSU either wins or is in it to the final seconds.

Thoughts on the controversial INT: I thought he had an INT. Didn't think it was a very good call, but on the other hand there wasn't enough evidence to overturn the call. Even if LSU gets the call, we win. I do not think Lee brings LSU down field in that situation.

Bad calls went both way during the game, just the potential "game changer" late in the game went our way.

It was a great game, would have been a great game to watch as a neutral observer but a tad stressful with a dog in the fight ;)

Great game....great, great game.

Great game. Ingram is a beast. Hiesman should come down to him or McCoy. Bama and florida will be a good one but Bama has too much D for UF. Just my 2 cents

I think there was plenty of evidence to overturn the call, and the refs blew it. Fun game to watch, though.

I think there was plenty of evidence to overturn the call, and the refs blew it. Fun game to watch, though.

I didn't see anything too clear on the replay. I remember Vern (or Gary :scratch: ) rambling on about dirt coming up like it was the conclusive part. I recall yelling something about there being dirt out of bounds too :redface: That was my main focus at the time.

I do think it was an INT based on the blur I saw between yelling at the CBS crew :salut:

excuses are for losers. LSU played 3 very good quarters.

I disagree with the opinion of the most physical team winning. The better coached team won.

LSU should have had a larger lead going into the 4th but due to penalties they killed several drives.

Also injuries to Scott, Jefferson and cramps to Peterson (he was out on the big play to Julio)

Bama is better coached and that was the difference. LSU has just or good or better talent.

I disagree with the opinion of the most physical team winning. The better coached team won.

I really think we were the more physical team. As you said, we put a couple LSU players out. Every other play it seemed like there was a trainer on the field for LSU.

quit.png

Back