time for a spending spree

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Dear sliqwill:

Congratulations! You've won etopps Performance Bonus Points from the 2009 WBC Performance Bonus cards in your online portfolio.

According to our records, on Monday, March 23, 2009, at 12:00 AM, you either had the following eligible card(s) in your portfolio or were the winning bidder of the card(s) on an eBay auction(s):

Player Name # of Cards PB Points Total PB Points
Dae Ho Lee Wbc 1 5 5
Hisashi Iwakuma Wbc 1 10 10
Ichiro Wbc 1 10 10
Jin Young Lee Wbc 1 5 5
Norichika Aoki Wbc 1 10 10
Tae Kyun Kim Wbc 1 5 5
Yu Darvish Wbc 1 10 10
Total: 55

The Performance Bonus Points will be deposited into your etopps portfolio by the end of business today and may be used like Rewards Points to redeem items and/or merchandise offered in the etopps Catalog.

Thanks once again for your support of etopps!

Sincerely,

The etopps Team

should be able to get at least $75 worth of cards for those points :cheers:

current etopps port stats as per cardtarget
476 cards
$1377.46
Todays gain/loss.... +$0.37

time to go to the trade post

for $21.49 i got :shock:
A&G Favre $18.39
A&G Staubach $11.51
A&G Smith $11.88
(2)A&G Payton $15.01
(2) Ronnie Brown RC $2.10 (also cost Chris Simms $0.81)
Vince Young RC $2.20
Classics Walter Payton $14
Demetrius Williams RC (/499) $3
Carnell Williams (also cost me Artose Pinner $0.35) $1.97
Dominique Byrd RC (/499) $1.51
Kellen Clemens RC (/499) $5
Matt Leinart RC $3.50
Tashard Choice RC (/499) $16.02

at some point i want to get my $21.49 back :redface: so i at least 'cashed out' for a profit, as you should be able to tell, it shouldnt be much of a problem :D

i dont think i can sell any of this :redface: too much upward potential :doh: or they are too small to make it worth selling...i fully expect the A&G to at least double over the next year, especially if the economy picks up

191 total point right now. I think I'm gonna try trading for points for a while. See how many I can get lol. People are gonna be trading them off like hot cakes.

ive traded off 30 so far, sitting at a double my money overall at this point with 25 points to still trade off...ive got 18 trade offers up for a variety of things...

i'm trying to figure out what i want LOL . i have a total of 47 points right now . Sucks they didn't make any Defensive players the past 2 yrs

Nice. Still can't believe they hooked us up like they did.

seriously...had the clarity of the points been better i would have gotten WAY more...id have bought all those guys for $5-$7 cause for 5 points you can get $7 worth of stuff...then you have the card to trade off still

Back