time for a spending spree

got most of the 06 /499 :cheers: i am having a very nice day of getting free cards...real happy about the paytons, wish people would come up off their Shockleys, oh well still getting nice low pr cards...

i love unloading RPs when i get them...also we will be getting 2 more from IPO Rewards :rambo: so in all ill get 57 points, which im pretty sure id pay $62 for any day of the week, not to mention all the other crap ive got for them

start with the etopps questions answered here as a sticky in the cardshop...

i dont tell people to buy things often and i didnt tell people to buy this, but if folks buy when i tell them to they tend to make money :salut:

then if you have any questions just shoot myself, brent (Jerry!Jerry!), or ernie...

now the prices are getting back to where i thought they should have gone before :salut: and i picked up another 'big' card for me...Tashard Choice /499 :dance: for 13 points, i now have 6, hoping it follows other cowboys /499 PRs...plus if he becomes the starter look out itll go nuts

also current port stats
484 cards
$1453.96 last sale value
todays gain/loss -$2.73

quite tempted to sell 2 of the paytons (i have several others) so i am ahead...but i dont see those losing value anytime soon...the only thing i see as 'risky' is the tashard choice, but after how he looked at the end of last season i think it justifies the current price, though it sells for as much as Matt Ryan for the best cards in the set, but this has half the print run, so im happy

WBC SET DOWN $39 today :dance:

its starting to realize true value instead of the inflated value it had been at...

SET IPO $62, last sale value $67.13

that will probably change once the free card is issued, but its an ugly card, glad i unloaded when i did, i got some stellar cards for under $22...

and brent i fully agree on choice, i now have 6...i got 1 for 13 points :salut: and i think i paid 17 points for the other when i got the sweet port flip because i wanted to get a couple nice cards and flip for profit...

well after 'getting out' im looking at $98.35 profit :shock: almost a 160% profit margin in under 3 weeks...at least at current prices, as i think the majority of things i grabbed will increase over time...specifically the A&G stuff, once those sets are out itll be interesting to see what they do...

Japan card came out at 505 printed, selling in the mid $20's

so the set is DOWN $40 after adding a $20+ card into the mix...glad i got out when i did, might pick up a few of the cards, but i still think they will come down in price even more...

so those who bought in are probably kicking themselves, me a little, because i sold some too early and still came out almost $100 ahead

Back