tons of base for sale! please help!

lewisduo5231

Bench Warmer
hey, i desperately want to get rid of all these extra base cards i have laying around.. i could sell pretty cheap, like 100 base cards for $1 but you have to add $3-$4 for shipping.. basically your jsut paying for shipping and then a penny for every card!! ill also throw in a few inserts and some rookies for free!! i have loads and just want to clear them out. if anyone is interested, please post here!! thanks alot for your time!
Tim

Bearsfan... I have some Michael Jordan bases.

Trading in your favour or selling rock cheap.

PM me if interested :)

bdb- i have several stars and commons, some stars i have include steve smith, marshal faulk, carson palmer, chad johnson, peyton manning, tom brady, jerry rice, emmitt smith, ladainian tomlinson, drew brees, donovan mcnabb, randy moss, jamal lewis, shaun alexander, terrell owens, antonio gates, marvin harrison, edgerrin james... just to name a few...

uncle tooter- i have over 60 peyton manning cards, including most of the 2000 peytons destiny set, and i have to count the rice's, but im pretty sure i have around 15 of them. ill get back to you ont he rices, but witht he mannings,bradys, and moss's, total is around 100 cards. lmk thanks!
tim

Back