trade between milfhunter800 & sportydude

milfhunter800

Bench Warmer
milfhunter 800- topps jay cutler and bowman Daniel Bullocks to give to sportydude

sportydude- quentin jammer jersey card and topps heritage vernon davis to give to milfhunter800

milfhunter800 said:
milfhunter 800- topps jay cutler and bowman Daniel Bullocks to give to sportydude

sportydude- quentin jammer jersey card and topps heritage vernon davis to give to milfhunter800

APPROVED~MOD :)

Both parties please be sure to post when you have received your end of this deal and also be sure to leave Feedback for each other.

Thank you,
Mike

hey, when did you send? Also they sent my cards back b/c of postage. I taped it b/c it wasnt very sticky so it was void. I just got it back today. I will send again asap.

sorry, but I will not resend cards. As I asked, since you had 0 feedback, if u would send first. You said, no, b/c you had a lot of feedback on ebay on stuff. So me just wanting to get the deal done, decided ok and that we would send same time. But I still have not recieved . Now I now why you didnt want to send first, you had no intention of sending.

whoa whoa whoa, i do have feedback and i did send, i just forgot all about this trade because the cards were worth a couple cents each. if you didnt wanna send my cards that were worth about 50 cents and lie about how you did try sending something, great, i wont give it too much thought. but your lack of integrity does bother me

hey, I did send! I got the envelope back, b/c the stamps were taped over, b/c they didnt stick very well. And, yeah, you have feedback now, but none when we made this deal. And I still havent recieved! So...did you really send? Those cards may only be worth a couple cents to you, but to me they are worth more b/c I am collecting those players!

yes I Really Sent. Dont Even Worry About The Jammer Or Davis, To Prevent Further Complaining Ill Send Out Some Cards To Compensate For The Cards I "didnt Send". Pm Me Your Adress, I Lost It.

ok after going through my cards i managed to find another topps jay cutler and a bowman daniel bullocks with the spacer in it and yellow boarder. im giving it to you for free, just please, leave me alone

Back