Bench Warmer
Q26 gets:
2006 Topps Gold #'s 58, 116, & 230
2006 Topps Own The Game #'s 3, 15, 18, & 29

I get:
2006 Topps Bonds Home Run History #667
2006 Topps Declaration of Independence: Floyd, Lewis, Clymer, Paca, & Hall
2005 Topps Bonds Home Run History #325

I will be sending on Friday. Q26, please post when you are planning on sending. Thanks!

This is my first trade on this site. If I left anything out or did something wrong, somebody let me know please. :)

Hey man will send out friday sorry I couldn't get out earlier but I've been working all day email me your address and I'll get your cards out tomorrow (P.S.Bonds 325 is Chrome does that up the anti??)

Q26, just PM'ed you my address. Will be waiting for yours.

Regarding the Bonds 325...it being chrome might make it worth more in BBV (I'm not sure, I haven't checked), but it doesn't make it worth any more to me. As I mentioned in my PMs, I'm not collecting the Bonds cards from before this year so I don't really have much use for it. I just figured I'd take it in exchange for another gold because it sounded like you were interested in those. I don't want to give up any more than one of those gold for it though...so if you decide you don't want to do that, that's cool with me, just let me know and we can subtract the Bonds 325 and one of the golds from the deal. Either way is cool with me; just let me know.

I'll get your cards shipped out tomorrow if you get me your address before 5PM tomorrow. Thanks again for the trade!!!!!

Hey bud I'm ok with you taking the chrome I need golds so I hope if you recieve some in the future you think of me

Hey man, your cards have been shipped, but I didn't get them to the post office until today. I was planning leaving work for a few minutes yesterday to run to the post office like I normally do each week, but my boss was out of town yesterday and I was covering for some of her work so I couldn't leave until after the post office had closed. Just wanted to let you know. Sorry they're going to be a day later. The post office said they should be there by Tuesday, so hopefully they're right. I sent them first class w/ DC.

Q26, did you receive your cards yet? And just curious when exactly you shipped my cards and how you shipped them (i.e. first class? w/ DC or not?). I still haven't received them and it seems like they should have been here several days ago.

got mine quite a few days ago sorry if they seemed late glad to trade with you hope to trade again

Back