Trading: Assorted Football Card

wouldnt really be interested in trading the Sproles for the Boller, id be willing to do 2-3 of those for the boller, or if you are looking for a specific year of contenders i can let you know as ive probably got 25 05s, 20 06s, and 4 07s in my other stuff, but i cant do a Sproles that is selling for twice as much

Bethel Johnson 2003
Calvin Pace 2003
Calvin Pace 2003
Keenan Howry 2003
Sultan McCullough 2003
Devard Darling 2004
Bo Scaife 2005
Craphonso Thorpe 2005
Fabian Washington 2005
Noah Herron 2005
Shaun Cody 2005
Daniel Manning 2006
Daniel Manning 2006
Demetrius Williams 2006
Devin Aromashodu 2006
Jason Allen 2006
Jonathan Orr 2006
Mike Hass 2006
Montell Owens 2006
Ken Darby 2007

i also have quite a few 05 and 06 SPA of fairly crappy guys :doh: or could do an 07 SPX Gold Jsy/AU of Yamon Figurs

Not too interested in those players unfortunately. Anything else of interest I could add to the Boller for the Sproles? I can trade in your favor if you saw anything else you liked.

As for other Contenders, just looking for some of the bigger names to collect for the longer term. PM me a list when you have time. Thanks again.

Edit: Not sure why the Photobucket thumbnails aren't working correctly. Here's my photobucket link to see larger scans: http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a296/GLTradelist/

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i have an extra Jerome Harrison 06, i dont have many of the 'good' ones, but every here and there a scrub has a good game and people like them for a week or two, Patrick Cobbs anyone/

i know i have an extra Jerome Harrison 06, i dont have many of the 'good' ones, but every here and there a scrub has a good game and people like them for a week or two, Patrick Cobbs anyone/
Very true -- send me the list when you have time.

As for the Contenders Sproles, what if I threw in the following with the Contenders Boller:

Reflections Darren Sproles auto, Finest Champ Bailey auto, and 3 SPX jerseys (Anthony Gonzalez, Jamarcus Russell, and Daunte Cullpepper)?

jerseys dont really do anything for me, ill get you a list of my other contenders, but no one real big there

Back