Trying to cull the herd, looking to sell or trade these Gued and Autos

let me know if you dont work out anything with lilsiss for the 06 bowman matt leinart jersey i also need the 06 bowman fabric of the futures jersey of michael robinson let me know.

racciato03-
The Leinart Bowman is gone but I was looking to get $3 for the Showcase one. The Shockley I have looks like this one only not gold:

eBay: 06 SAGE HIT A3 D.J. SHOCKLEY AUTO GOLD /250 GEORGIA (item 280083639386 end time May-17-07 08:11:24 PDT)

Looking for $2 on the Shockley so I could do both for $6 shipped if you are in the US.

anthonym-
Only things I saw were way better then the Shockley like the Young FB and the Pujols jersey. If on an off chance either of those is for trade LMK.

Thanks,
Jason

I had a little bit of a problem yesterday. to begin I could not connect to the internet. For some reason from time to time I can not connect. I haev your address and paypal is on its way. I do appologize for the delay man.

Daren

racciato03-
I was looking to get $3 for the Showcase Leinart and $2 on the Shockley, so I could do both for $6 shipped if you are in the US.

dsizemore-
Not an issue at all man. I got it headed out to you today.

Thanks,
Jason

Chad Greenway (auto) 06 Topps DPP Class Marks #CM-CG
Kenechi Udeze (auto) 04 UD Pro Sigs Signature Collection SN# 11/25 #SC-KU
Troy Williamson (purple) 05 Topps Rookie Throwback Relics #RT-TW
Erasmus James (auto) 05 UD Sweet Spot Rookie Signatures Gold SN# 029/100 #266
Tarvaris Jackson (white w/purple hue??) 06 Topps Heritage Gridiron Collection #GC-TJ

Pm me a dlvd price on each of them seperately and together.

Thank you!

racciato03
Yeah I know, The shockley is $2 + $1 shipping so it would be $3. I was just pointing out that it never was $2 shipped.

Ilikecubs-
Sending you a PM....

Back