Trying to get my lil cousin in the hobby - please read

KennyBoy5150

Bench Warmer
I'm trying to get my younger cousin who lives in Az into the hobby. Through the wonders of facebook, I've reconnected with an older cousin of mine. We've caught up on a lot of things and she mentioned her 2 sons. One's a gang banger who lives with his dad and the younger one, Anthony, doesn't really have anyone he looks up too. He has a step dad, but he doesn't like him (sorta). I asked if he likes sports and she said all of them. So I put together a small freebie package of all Az sports cards I have around the house minus the SPA Hockey Daniel Carcillo Patch/Auto RC Kelly gave me. I sent him a SPA Doucett RC Patch/Auto, Finest Beanie Letterman auto, and a ton of RC's and inserts I had. I got a call the day he got them. He sounded really excited and was shocked that someone he didn't know would send him these. So my cousin bought him a binder and some pages. She said with the cards I sent, it still looks bare. So I'm turning to you guys for some help. I have a flat rate box I'd like to fill. So far I got 3 base sets (09 Contenders, 08 SPA, and 09 SPA), more RC's/Autos/Jsy of cards I can part with. And I'm also trying to sell off my trade bait to buy him a hobby box for his bday coming up at the end of Aug. So if you guys got any Az sports card you could part with, doesn't matter what you got, anything, can you guys help me out? If you can I was thinking you could send them to me or directly to him. Thanks for any help guys.

:shifty:

sent some awesome stuff...including Buster Rhymes 1984 Topps (Vikings), though i didnt send him my 1978 Topps Mike Tyson (Cardinals MLB)...variety of stuff, some HOFs, guys who do broadcast stuff...and an old Pro Set Troy Aikman to keep out of trouble or something :redface: anyone remember those things

Back