UD AWARDS: Vote for SportsCardFreaks.com --- PLEASE VOTE AGAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, if we win we give away some nice stuff. If we don't, then we at least get outsiders to consider us as a new place to trade cards on.

No matter what, the Freaks win this round!

voted from 2 different servers is that legal??????????

maybe ill go from neighbor to neighbor,

GOOD GOD, HOW MANY COMPUTERS ARE THERE IN THE SEARS STORE???????????????? = ALOT lol

Voted. So far we are in the lead. I wonder how many votes for the poll went through a proxy server :)

Also on a side note wow, that is about the most ghetto site I have ever seen.

whoops I was looking at the wrong line for the results....I was about to say we are some crazy freaks if we are in the lead

I dont know if it will work but when i get to work tonight I have at least 30 different computers I will log into all of them and vote for us

stoked_81 said:
I dont know if it will work but when i get to work tonight I have at least 30 different computers I will log into all of them and vote for us

Has to be from a different ip address to count. Meaning you would have to be on 30 different places with internet connections. If anyone has AOL dialup still lol (dinosaur age) you get a new ip each time you connect, that means you could vote everytime you connected. not sure about other dialup connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back