Updated bucket lets trade

marinocollector said:
Like the Jason Taylor Tools of the Trade...... and a giant poster of the epic ***** sign... LOL

the only thing i saw was the jim brown auto and that probally books more and the stargel cut and thats pending

Mr.Mojo said:
the only thing i saw was the jim brown auto and that probally books more and the stargel cut and thats pending

Yeah... I couldn't do the Brown... and the Stargell has been selling in the $150-200 range on eBay.... Is there anything in particular you are looking for? I may have something kicking around the house...

Mr.Mojo said:
i like your buster davis lettermen and sid luckmen fabric of the game
dont really think the white will be as high as the davis lettermen.. also my fabric of the game jersey say NFT (not for trade)
what did you see you could trade the lendale white fotg for.. in the same bv range

bazookajojo said:
dont really think the white will be as high as the davis lettermen.. also my fabric of the game jersey say NFT (not for trade)
what did you see you could trade the lendale white fotg for.. in the same bv range

no i didnt sorry

The LJ is available man, but I am almost positive that it is a bit higher than the Parker, but we can talk if you would like.

Thanks,

Daren

dsizemore said:
The LJ is available man, but I am almost positive that it is a bit higher than the Parker, but we can talk if you would like.

Thanks,

Daren

is there anything i can throw in for it

Back