Basketball Tim Duncan---Hold Or Sell

Yeah that is a tough one alright! Personally I would hold on to those stuff because despite everything he has done on the court he just gets no hobby love. He might end up being a high sought after legend in a few decades. Who knows? Another reason why I would keep Duncan stuff is that I have a soft spot for him - I like him :)

The guy just doesn't get enough respect. With that being said, I say keep him. He's never really going to get the money you would want for them anyway. As far as I'm concerned, he's worth more than a lot of some guys in the league who are just flashes in the pan.

Sell, now would be the time to make any $$ you could off his stuff after their championship. If he never wins another one his cards my lose what value they hold currently

depends on what kind of time frame your talking about. In the next 10 years.....he won;t get much hotter then he is now.....even if he wins another title. If you can be bothered hanging onto the card for 10 + years, it is possible he will get some good legend love. Especially cause I could see him not signing for ages once he retires!

Duncan doesnt get any hobby respect, but the man isnt going anywhere except straight to the hall of fame, spurs are gonna be contenders for years and he more than likely will win another title. I say hold his stuff he is a great player and he has gotten my respect for sure, and thats coming from a lakers fan lol I dont like any western conference teams.

Like ozflava said though it could take some years to pay off......

Back