Reggie Wayne 2006 Sweet Spot auto bv 25
Tony Romo Bowman Rookie bv 30
Vernon Davis Bowman Sterling jersey bv 12
Larry Johnson Topps chrome rookie bv 30
Troy Polamalu Spx rookie bv 40
Jason Avant Spx jersey auto #'d 1650
Lendale White Aspire rc auto bv 25
Antrell Rolle spx jersey auto rc #'d 1275 bv 25

like the addai and maroney classics autos LMK incomming is a leinart aspire auto a lendale white triple threads 3 gu auto and lebron James L13 gold medallion rc

langerbball said:
like the addai and maroney classics autos LMK incomming is a leinart aspire auto a lendale white triple threads 3 gu auto and lebron James L13 gold medallion rc

nothing i could use right now. thanks.

325morton-i like the cutler contenders auto, gradkowski contenders auto, fasano contenders auto, miles austin contenders auto, demeco ryans contenders auto, mike bell bowman chrome auto, whitehurst spx auto, and sinorice moss lcm auto. what else you do like from me so that i could get the cutler or how much cash/paypal would i have to put in with the jennings to get the cutler?

chicago and rc collector-i like the marcus williams hp auto patch /50, tyrus thomas auto letter, and sinorice moss classics auto. lmk what we can do.

devinharris34 said:
chicago and rc collector-i like the marcus williams hp auto patch /50, tyrus thomas auto letter, and sinorice moss classics auto. lmk what we can do.

kk can u pm the prices u want in sv and tv on the cards i liked... the marcus might be in a nother deal but not for sure.... my aim is sportsfan21689 if u wanna work out a deal on there

Back