Updated Butcket.... 6/19/07

Only thing i saw was the Cory Ross Contenders, but I think im going to hold onto the Vince for one more year to see if the bv goes up

ok.. i doubt it will go up anymore.. i really think young is maxed out unless he pulls a ben roethlisberger and wins the super bowl.. and thats not gonna happen.. i mean good quarterback but he is a titan.. if you decided to trade it look me up.. i just need the young and a holmes to finish my set....

really like the Chase Utley GU(must have!), Curt Shilling GU(from the Phillies), Mike Schmit GU, Kevin Kolb AU(must have!), Brian Lenord GU, Vince Young(must have!), Rocco Baldeli GU. The only things i wont trade is the Adrian Peterson AU, and the Uggla AU, if u see anything for even just 1 or 2 of these PLMK!

iowahusker said:
Only thing i saw was the Cory Ross Contenders, but I think im going to hold onto the Vince for one more year to see if the bv goes up
i also would be interested in the vincent jackson throwback threads rookie hoggs auto..

chitown- didnt see anything in that range that i needed.

Bazookajojo- The Jackson bv is 25 for the Cory Ross Contenders auto bv 12 and the Maurice Drew Upper Deck GU bv 12. LMK Thanks.

Back