Updated my bucket! Let's make some trades!

celtsfan - 05-06 SPGU

Carolina_Crazy06 - I also have a Felton SPA rc auto incoming if your interested. Your bucket was kinda hard to look through but what stuff do you have off my wants?

what # is the spa rookie auto....i have 2 of em already but i might be able to use it....nothing really off ur wants unless u want a karl malone GU in his laker jersey that books 20....lmk

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
what # is the spa rookie auto....i have 2 of em already but i might be able to use it....nothing really off ur wants unless u want a karl malone GU in his laker jersey that books 20....lmk

FeltonSPAautorc.jpg

Interested in Felton auto...have these...

04/05 Hardcourt Odom GU
04/05 SPGU Odom GU
05/06 Sweet Shot Farmar AUTO

Various other Kobe inserts, Turkey Red, a lot...

sportsguyryan said:
Interested in Felton auto...have these...

04/05 Hardcourt Odom GU
04/05 SPGU Odom GU
05/06 Sweet Shot Farmar AUTO

Various other Kobe inserts, Turkey Red, a lot...

Hmm I'm actually looking to move the Felton for a higher-end Kobe/Deng/Kidd/Fisher rc or something of that nature. I'm becoming less interested in auto/gu lately. Can I have a list of that Turkey Red though?

Turkey Red -

K. Bryant #20
S. Parker #94
V. Radmanovic #157 x 2
J. Farmar #221 x 2
K. Abdul-Jabbar #229
E. Baylor #239
C. Hawkins #241 x 2
J. West #244

I havent heard back from you in a while but I still want that 05/06 Bowman Chrome Refractor #/300 Marvin Williams you have. Please let me know cause like I said I need that card. please get back to me bout it

Spotsguyryan - Need these
S. Parker #94
V. Radmanovic #157
E. Baylor #239
C. Hawkins #241
J. West #244

Tarheels - I returned your PM. There is nothing you really have that I would be willing to move it for. It is one of my better tradebait cards so I would like to get something for my PC in return.

sportsguyryan said:
So, do you want me to get a BV together for those?

Let me know.

thanks,
Ryan

I don't really care all that much about bv just tell me what you like and we'll try to work something out.

Back