Updated My Site! Let's Trade!

GriffithCW

Bench Warmer
I've been on here a couple of days and haven't made my first trade yet...Have to get this ship righted so let's make a deal...high, mid, or low end it doesn't matter...Always looking for '06 Sweet Spot autos I need if anyone has any...Check my site and let me know what interests you...Thanks and happy trading!!!

whats bv on these so i know what to look for

'05 Donruss Gridiron Gear "Past and Present" (2-clr Jsy Patch) Marshall Faulk 77/100
'05 Ultimate "Ultimate Patch" Mike Singletary 30/35
'05 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Ruby Kyle Orton 73/99 3-clr

I like the YA Title and the Bradley SPA. I have some nice Fasano cards for trade and other sweet spot as well. whats the book on those?

Faulk books $25 for the jsy would need a little more since its a 2-clr Patch w/stitching....Singletary books $25.... Orton books $20 but would need a little more because of the three clr jsy piece (looks like from the sleeve)

dragon 2006: I only trade auto/gu for other auto/gu...I have a lot of base and inserts I don't list on my site if you want to trade base and inserts though...

ok let me know if I have anything I would like to be your first trade on here :)

GriffithCW said:
snick103: Tittle books $100 the Bradley books $60 but would probably trade at $75 because of the 3-clr patch

like this '05 SP Authentic Rookie Authentics 3 color patch/auto Mark Bradley #500/699

whats the bv??
also like this
'05 Ultimate Collection "Ultimate Patch" Mike Singletary #30/35
whats the bv???

who do you collect or are you trying to get for this

skyhigh: Bradley books $60 but would want $75 in trade because it is a 3clr Patch...Singletary books $25...My top priority trade wise is '06 Sweet Spot autos...but I'm always looking for Cowboys or Texans GU/Autos that I need...

SIMMS1: I've got an '06 UD Rookie Debut "Star Materials" Gold Jsy #ed 89/125...I've also got an '06 Triple Threads triple auto/jsy V. Young/M. Huff/C. Simms #ed 5/36...but the triple auto probably isn't what you're looking for...lmk if you're interested in the GU though...

Back