Updated Trade List w/Scans

hey i updated my bucket as well check me for bowe contenders, selvin finest, jennings contenders, edwards elite and hester contenders..tahnks

also have this not listed

ed too tall jones legends auto

and these incoming

addai turkey red white auto /25 rc
bowe gridiron kings dual jersey auto /25
jarrett dual patch auto /50

Like the Jennings but not for Hester.

Thanks
windycitysoulja said:
I know you already have one, but could you use another Jennings Contenders? I could add another Jennings RC autograph with it. UD Rookie Ink.

Some interest the Randy Moss auto.

hornsfan92 said:
hey i updated my bucket as well check me for bowe contenders, selvin finest, jennings contenders, edwards elite and hester contenders..tahnks

also have this not listed

ed too tall jones legends auto

and these incoming

addai turkey red white auto /25 rc
bowe gridiron kings dual jersey auto /25
jarrett dual patch auto /50

hmm..moss only books at 60 but last one i saw sold went over book..they are hot right now and its only going up..id be looking for about 80 sv on it

id like to get the bowe in the deal and then we can go from there..lmk what value you are looking on the ones i liked.

Not really seeing a match. Hester and Jennings are going at or over book as well and I probably wouldn't add to Bowe to get it. Thanks for the look.
hornsfan92 said:
hmm..moss only books at 60 but last one i saw sold went over book..they are hot right now and its only going up..id be looking for about 80 sv on it

id like to get the bowe in the deal and then we can go from there..lmk what value you are looking on the ones i liked.

im interested in
cutler auto vince young auto michael turner auto kellen clemmens auto would u be interested in anything in my bucket? also have a TTM auto rc of troy aikmen

Didn't see anything I needed right now.

Thanks
CarolinaFan said:
im interested in
cutler auto vince young auto michael turner auto kellen clemmens auto would u be interested in anything in my bucket? also have a TTM auto rc of troy aikmen

Back