Verified Trader Program: New Info For All Members!!

Archangel

Bench Warmer
Now that I have returned, I can pick this program back up and run for he endzone with it. Over the next 2 weeks I will be verifying all members who desire to be a part of the most elite group of traders on the web!
All I'm asking you to do is the following:
1) Make sure that your personal profile is completely filled out to the best of your ability. This info is not made available to the general membership and is held in strict confidence, unless you choose the option to make it public in your profile.
2) Post here in this thread that you would like to become verified and I will take it from there.

See this thread for additional details http://sportscardfreaks.com/forums/transactions/5097-attention-all-members-verified-trader-program.html
The only change that has been made there is that you will not receive a mailing and have to send a code back to me.

That's it guys and gals......within 3-5 days....you will have your verified tag.

Do Not pm or email me....post directly on this thread. This will be the lauch pad for the program. Now lets get this ball rolling people!!!!!

Remember, those who do not verify their info with me will go to a Must Send First status.

Updates will be posted in this thread on an as-needed basis!!!!

EDIT: I would personally like to see a minimum of 75% of our membership verified within the next 2 weeks!!! Let's go people!!!

UPDATE 1/03/07:
The first list of names has been handed over to Admin for placement of your Verified Trader Tags....If you have responded to this thread and do not receive your tag in the next few days, you will either be on the next list submitted or receive a PM from me explaining your status.............Lets keep the requests for Verification coming people!
BSC

BSC you still got my info i sent ya?

if not put me on the list.

sportydude said:
I just read you have to have 5 feedback, I have more feedback on other sites, 5 on SCUSA, 7 On sports card forum, and some on SCS.

Quoted from original guidelines ........

**There are obviously some very good traders/sellers who come from other sites and have reputations beyond reproach. So, in the interest of fairness, a case by case evaluation of each member will be made by site administration.

Back