Vernon Davis Leaf Limited Phenom auto/rc

steelers#1fan

Bench Warmer
Just pulled this card tonight. Patch is 3-color, and the card is numbered out of 100. Looking for pack certified Steeler HOF auto's. Bring the good stuff!

steelers#1fan said:
Just pulled this card tonight. Patch is 3-color, and the card is numbered out of 100. Looking for pack certified Steeler HOF auto's. Bring the good stuff!

i got anything u want for it?

MostWanted - I don't have a scanner, I have a digital camera. I tried to take a picture, but there is hardly any natural light. Getting a T-storm, so it's dark. I live in Western Pa., so we're used to having snow this time of year, not thunderstorms! :eek: Since the card has a mirror like finish, the flash is too much. I will wait 'till tomorrow and try it again. Just want to let you know too, I have another guy interested in this card on another board. I'll describe it a little more. It's a Prime Jersey 3-color patch with gold,black and red. It's numbered 051/100. When I opened the pack, my jaw dropped. That's how beautiful this card is.

Thanks,

Marc

steelers#1fan said:
MostWanted - I don't have a scanner, I have a digital camera. I tried to take a picture, but there is hardly any natural light. Getting a T-storm, so it's dark. I live in Western Pa., so we're used to having snow this time of year, not thunderstorms! :eek: Since the card has a mirror like finish, the flash is too much. I will wait 'till tomorrow and try it again. Just want to let you know too, I have another guy interested in this card on another board. I'll describe it a little more. It's a Prime Jersey 3-color patch with gold,black and red. It's numbered 051/100. When I opened the pack, my jaw dropped. That's how beautiful this card is.

Thanks,

Marc

Alright that is fine. Well give me a price or do you want me to offier for it???LMK because I will take it from you.

Back