Veteran Trader/seller New Here

mcycleman

Bench Warmer
WELL ESTABLISHED SELLER/BUYER ON EBAY(SILVER POWER SELLER) AND NAXCOM(VIP BRONZE..#1 FEATURED SELLER RAYMOND MANLEY) IS STARTING UP HERE. I WILL BE TRANSFERING/LISTING MANY GREAT CARDS AND BOXES AS TIME ALLOWS UP HERE FROM NOW ON.

LIKE MANY, MY OPINION OF BECKETT, EBAY ETC. IS TANKING FAST. LOOK FORWARD TO DEALING WITH ALL...

GOOD LUCK IN ALL YOUR QUESTS AND FULFILLMENT OF SPORTS ACQUISITIONS AND TRADING.:eek:

Hiya Raymond! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any other questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

Welcome to Freaks, Raymond. Glad to have you here and good luck on your trading and selling endevors. Please be advised that you msut be a moderator to sell boxes on Freaks.

Welcome to SCFreaks I'm sure you'll do just as well here as you've done on Ebay. Enjoy yourself and if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask.

Question/Observations

BHELSER1981 said:
Welcome to the site! If you have any questions feel free to ask myself or any other MOD. Enjoy!
Thanks for the welcome. One thing I have learned here is that your "terminology" for things is a lot different...takes some exploring to get used to. For instance....what does CMB mean??

I have posted some items for sale or trade, got some trade nibbles, but have not seen anything singly or jointly that I either don't already have or have no interest in. Am I posting cards that are too good, not good enough..or is it just the luck of the draw??

This site looks very great, is very friendly, and I like it. I am on several sites and as everyone who does this knows, it all takes a lot of time which I am using where I get action....have to. Things are relatively flat everywhere right now, its a struggle, but hopefully I will get better with this one in time.
Again, thanks for the welcome.

Back