Football Vick Indicted in Dogfight Investigation

This was posted already. But to add to it...I doubt he will be suspended for any lengthy amount of time..if at all.

He certainly deserves it, but athletes these days get away with anything short of murder.

Based on this last years suspensions, I imagine he will get at least 4-5 games ... or will they say he hasnt been found guilty yet?

If he's found guilty I hope he and Clarett can be cell buddys. But I really hope this isn't true. I heard on Espn he drowned hung and electricuted dogs!!!! Thats not cruel thats being a monster.

LebronJamez23 said:
ahhh who cares its not like other people do it mv should be fine.
please tell me your joking about the who cares. do you have pets. even if you dont for now lets say you do, would you want somone hanging your dog? if you weren't joking about the who cares part your an idiot.

ESPN is reporting with all the PETA and backlash he is getting in Atlanta he may be suspended with pay for the whole season. My question is this:

If you had good Vick cards (RC/AU/GU), what would you do?
A) keep them since he may be gone just 1 season.
B) trade them to another Vick/Falcons/VT collector.
C) sell them to get some extra spending cash/paypal.

Lon

Get rid of MV cards before he gets convicted. He WILL get convicted. Since 2001 99% of all Federal indictments have been found guilty. The GOV doesnt go to court unless it's a slam dunk.

Back