Vince Young: I will be in Hall of Fame

Eric Crouch won the Heisman too

Face it. Leinart sucks big time. VY has not been great either, but he has done something that will leave his name in the NFL Record books ... his ROY award in case you cannot follow that.

Face it. Leinart sucks big time. VY has not been great either, but he has done something that will leave his name in the NFL Record books ... his ROY award in case you cannot follow that.

In 10 years no one will remember a ROY but everyone remembers a Heisman winner. As for admitting Leinart sucks go back a read this thread. I have said that very thing several times.

How come it's ok for you to make fun of something that involves many members here, but you can not take a joke most of the time :scratch:
BTW, Vince Young has a Rookie of the Year Award. To get this, that means he had to play and play well for at least one season :secret:

I was born in Alabama and my family lives in Alabama and FL, the reading thing was more of a joke then anything. Just a little freindly trash talk man, nothing personal

I was born in Alabama and my family lives in Alabama and FL, the reading thing was more of a joke then anything. Just a little freindly trash talk man, nothing personal

I know it wasn't personal, just pointing out that we like to joke around in these parts......wanna start a "scrubs Dave collects" thread ;)

dont forget chris weinke!

I guess they don't teach you to keep your word out in LA...

I guess you would not understand much about what the stress of being parent can do to a person. One day you will understand until then I will just feel sorry for your childish behavior and will do my best to ignore your lack of couth.

In 10 years no one will remember a ROY but everyone remembers a Heisman winner. As for admitting Leinart sucks go back a read this thread. I have said that very thing several times.

I disagree on that. I cannot name 5 of the last 10 Heisman winners. I cant even name the player who won the latest trophy. But I could name probably 8 or 9 of the last offensive ROY winners.

Im going to give it a try...

2008 - Matt Ryan
2007 - Adrian peterson
2006 - Vince Young
2005 - Carnell Williams
2004 - Ben Roethlisberger
2003 - Anquan Boldin
2002 - Clinton Portis
2001 - Anthony Thomas (should have been LT)
2000 - ????
1999 - Edgerrin James
1998 - Randy Moss
1997 - Warrick Dunn
1996 - Eddie George
1995 - Curtis Martin
1994 - Marshall Faulk

Anything past that is lost on me since I was just 9 when Faulk won. But 14 out of 15 is great. I said I would do 10, but I just wanted to see how far I could get.

Now Im going to check who won 2000....

Mike Anderson. That one was tough.

Back