Well Cardinals are imploding already

Athletes say what their agents tell them to. Lance Briggs once said he would never play for the Bears again

As much as I'd like to jump on the train...

1.) If Q wants to go to the Seahawks, he'd be welcome :dance: Don't see it happening tho.

2.) Not gonna happen, he's under contract till '10

R&P: :see:

As much as I'd like to jump on the train...

1.) If Q wants to go to the Seahawks, he'd be welcome :dance: Don't see it happening tho.

2.) Not gonna happen, he's under contract till '10

R&P: :see:

Since he under contract for so long my guess is the team(s) going after him are going to have to give up alot like multiple first rounders or such. Personaly I think he is a great WR but he does get hurt alot and Breaston is a solid number 2 WR and Doucet will do great in the 3 spot so it would not be that big of a loss.

Since he under contract for so long my guess is the team(s) going after him are going to have to give up alot like multiple first rounders or such. Personaly I think he is a great WR but he does get hurt alot and Breaston is a solid number 2 WR and Doucet will do great in the 3 spot so it would not be that big of a loss.

:lollol::lollol:

Nobody will give up multiple first rounders for Boldin. Maybe a #1 and something else, but no way in hell do they give multiple first rounders.

:lollol::lollol:

Nobody will give up multiple first rounders for Boldin. Maybe a #1 and something else, but no way in hell do they give multiple first rounders.

You seem to of forgot the Raiders :salut: They are dumb enough to do anything

A top WR signed for multiple season does not come along often and his cap hit is very low for the team that picks him up.

You seem to of forgot the Raiders :salut: They are dumb enough to do anything

A top WR signed for multiple season does not come along often and his cap hit is very low for the team that picks him up.

After giving Javon too much and having Higgins / Schillens / Curry on the roster, I don't think the Raiders are even dumb enough to do that. Not saying that trio is a HOF Class, but, the Raiders have more pressing needs than shipping useful draft picks to a one-year wonder for Boldin.

After giving Javon too much and having Higgins / Schillens / Curry on the roster, I don't think the Raiders are even dumb enough to do that. Not saying that trio is a HOF Class, but, the Raiders have more pressing needs than shipping useful draft picks to a one-year wonder for Boldin.

Boldin a 1 year wonder? He is solid every year. Caught for over 1k this year and the year before and 800 last season
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/6390

As for no one would give up 2 first rounders for him because he is a 1 year wonder. Look at Matt Cassel he played one season since highschool just got franchised tag and may be heading to KC for 2 first round picks. My whole point is there are alot of teams out there that are getting desperate and if they feel they are 1 or 2 good players away from the SB they might trade multiple picks for a great young WR that is known for playing through injury (broken jaw,Cheek).

Considering that his main problem is the contract thats kind of a moot point I'd think. Wherever he goes he will have to be resigned long term to go with the deal or shortly thereafter

They can renegotiate the deal and if AZ agrees they will pay a portion of his contract. All of that would be handled before the trade. I would not be surprised if they got a 1st and second or a 1st and 3rd pick for him. It would be nice to get two 1st rounds but admittedly it would be tough but not impossible.

:salut:

I wouldn't be unhappy if the Eagles gave up one of our 2 1sts and maybe a 3rd next yr... something like that

Hell if the Lions got a 1/3/5 for Roy Williams....

Ya if Roy went for a 1/3/5 I would think they could get more for Boldin but if they get a 1/3rd from Phili that would not upset me any :)

Boldin is worth at minimum a first and third. However, the Cards getting that in return is an entirely different question.

However, a Philadelphia/Arizona trade wouldn't be totally out of the question, seeing as the Eagles have two first-round picks.

Other possible suitors include: Minnesota, Tennessee, N.Y. Jets and Giants, Indianapolis

Hell, I'd think the other 31 teams would be suitors, but these teams in the lower half and third of the first-round could all be trading partners.

Please stop using Matt Cassel as an example. He is an exception, not the rule and you know it. Please name one other player that was ever in Cassel's situation.

:pop:

Back