Welcome Beckett Members!!

I too am a transfer from the wonderful world of corporate capitalisim or Beckett as its so comonly called ( what a garbage site the new beckett has become )

Please convey to your friends that SportsCardFreaks is a site where all are welcome. Please use your best judgement when referring someone to the site. If you know them to have cheated anyone in a trade or acting/conducting themselves in a manner that is less than professional or not socially acceptable please don't refer them.
I have yet to trade on this site, but in conversing with other Members I would certainly reccomend this site as being nothing short of Professional! We have some very knowledgable members that are always willing to help you out, so use their services/suggestions. Let's make this the #1 site for good ,honest traders that have a passion for the hobby!

This is of course the Board you would like to deal with! I have never met friendlier people than on this board! Check out the Baseball Give-Away Contest on the Baseball Sell/Trade thread! You WILL love this card (s) Set!!!!

I too am a refugee from the "new and improved" beckett site. I have noticed quite a few others who have flocked over to here, hope it is as good as advertised!

Back