Football Well, im offically on the patriots bandwagon

we all know who's gonna win...who's up for a nice basketball game? i say we all boycott the 'bowl and watch Dallas vs. Detroit...that sounds good, or we could watch my Tar Heels take on Florida St, that'll be a good game. anyone interested? oh, wrong section of the site huh? :D

BearsFan51 said:
I think that maybe the pats will win but the giants have a favorable chance to win it all and if the pats dont win the super bowl the entire season is worthless and pointless!
how is their season worthless? they are one of the only teams EVER to go undefeated in a season!!!!!!!

the pats season will not be worthless, there the 2nd team in NFL history since the merger to go undefeated im just saying the giants do have a chance and i find it hard to belive its going to be a blowout, the giants D is alot better then most people give them credit for at first our D didnt even look like it knew what it was doing and even up untill the end of the season our secondary looked like crap also but they have really come together alot better, and the Offense is playing pretty good at this point Eli is really stepping up and its nice to see buress looks alot better after suffering an ankle injury almost all season amani toomer has stepped up and ahmad bradshaw sure has shown he can be a starter at RB next year, by the way eli is the only quaterback in the postseason who hasnt thrown an interception and the giants are +5 in turnover ratio

southhawks23 said:
NyGiants123: Sorry to tell you but the giants do not have any chance whatsoever in this super bowl! The patriots are the dominate team and when they play the giants its like they will be playing a pee wee game. the giants DO NOT have any chance. right now i think the eagles can beat them...sorry but the giants do not have a chance in H*LL to win!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmm?

Back