Went Overboard At The Card Show Today... Huge Mojo Pulled All Ft/fs

Sweet Pulls--congrats

TOM BRADY CRUSADE JERSEY /250
ADRIAN PETERSON FRESHMAN ORIENTATION JERSEY /175
T.J. Houshmanzadeh TOTT Jumbo Jersey (orange) /50

oglesbyc - Ok.. I can add.. but don't know what else you would need. I need to update my bucket

SportsCardStars - Sorry.. didn't see anything I can use right now for the Jarett

sandman43103 - If you mean the Insert... just send me a sase and it's yours. Just set up the trade and I will confirm it. My addy should pop up there

Pejarox7620 - CJ and manning have been moved. Might hold onto the redemption until they announce the sp's

stlcards1 - Sorry.. that has been moved also

cmb for the brady gu - I can use the peterson rookies

bblair_2002 - Thanks!

BARMAN1718 - Thanks!

DX2 - I can use this:
Paul Williams Leaf R&S auto
Mcnabb plates & patches

patchautocollectors - Hey bud, how ya been? CJ has been traded. Interested in these though:
Marshawn Lynch LL auto jersey rc
Marshawn Lynch SP threads PAtch
Bowe Threads DUal jersey auto

rogers dad said:
patchautocollectors - Hey bud, how ya been? CJ has been traded. Interested in these though:
Marshawn Lynch LL auto jersey rc
Marshawn Lynch SP threads PAtch
Bowe Threads DUal jersey auto
NOT BEEN BAD AT ALL. BOTH KIDS ARE HEALTHY, THATS ALL I ASK FOR. WHAT YOU ASKIN FOR THE JARRETT?

patchautocollectors said:
NOT BEEN BAD AT ALL. BOTH KIDS ARE HEALTHY, THATS ALL I ASK FOR. WHAT YOU ASKIN FOR THE JARRETT?

I really like that lynch LL... but let me know what you think you can do from the stuff I posted.

Thanks

rogers dad said:
I really like that lynch LL... but let me know what you think you can do from the stuff I posted.

Thanks
KINDA TOUGH. I FIGURE THE JARRETT WILL BE IN THE 30-40 RANGE AND HERE'S THE ONES YOU WANT:

LYNCH LL-I HAVE 120 IN IT
BOWE GRIDIRON-OUTGOING TRADE
LYNCH- IN PENDING TRADE TALKS. BV IS ONLY 20 I THINK BUT I HAVE 40 BV IN IT.

patchautocollectors said:
KINDA TOUGH. I FIGURE THE JARRETT WILL BE IN THE 30-40 RANGE AND HERE'S THE ONES YOU WANT:

LYNCH LL-I HAVE 120 IN IT
BOWE GRIDIRON-OUTGOING TRADE
LYNCH- IN PENDING TRADE TALKS. BV IS ONLY 20 I THINK BUT I HAVE 40 BV IN IT.

shoot... any other bowe autos?

Back