Football Wes Welker done!

pats.jpg

jonsportscardz said:
Cant wait for the Game on Sunday I will be here to see if we have Any **** talkers after the Final SCORE I am feeling Great about This game and the Best THING Bring on the SNOW.........................................
your coach was whining today about how the Houston field was to blame for welker's injury...lol...i don't think so.....did you see princess brady whining about barwin pushing him down and crying for a flag...lol...i guess this guy thinks he is not supposed to get touched anymore :bag: :box:

OilMan said:
your coach was whining today about how the Houston field was to blame for welker's injury...lol...i don't think so.....did you see princess brady whining about barwin pushing him down and crying for a flag...lol...i guess this guy thinks he is not supposed to get touched anymore :bag: :box:
That was aFlag ron Di you see it?Ball was gone already and Ton got Leveled Its Ok When all the Smoke clears we will see what TEAM IS STILL STANDING I knows yours ISnt lol.:chairs:

jonsportscardz said:
That was aFlag ron Di you see it?Ball was gone already and Ton got Leveled Its Ok When all the Smoke clears we will see what TEAM IS STILL STANDING I knows yours ISnt lol.:chairs:
just yankee-ing your chain..lol...I knew that would get a rise...I hope the Bungles go one and out for laying down on the jets. :happybirthday:

I know Ron I like to talk Crap thats all us Old guys have going for us anyway have a Great week I wont get to do any Bass fishing Until March 1st.

you too bud, i will probably get some bassin' in toward the end of Feb. you'll probably have to drill a hole still at the first of March ?...lol

Back