Basketball What the **** did I just do?

panthers4ever said:
That is awesome Kutzy. As far as ceiling, Nice patches like that reached 13 hundo last year. The guy you bought that one from must be kicking himself in the teeth because he had it up last year for 1199.00 BIN OBO and I offered him 8 for it and he declined

Thats good to hear. I have heard alot of negative things about the buy, but im VERY happy and used this as strictly investment. As much as I love to player collect him and Luther Head, I cant see myself keeping a piece of cardboard for that much cash.

sounds good to me but I wuold have invested my money in something else. Lets hope he becomes a superstar overnight :)

Thats an awesome patch, and indeed a steal. Definetly investment worthy. Iggy collectors will pay a premium for a patch like that. Iggy is a future all star, in my opinion after seeing him last season, he can only get better and will see some up arrows next season.... A great buy overall.

lmao great card great price bad feeling... I get carried away sometimes like that too but not to that degree. Good luck raising the cash, but in the long run it will pay off.

Very Sick patch, I dont think you went overboard at all, i dont see you taking a loss on it if you resell down the road, he has a lot of upside in my opinion.

P.S. Bruce Bowen is a chump

Got it in the mail today . . .will probably go out to be graded . . . VERY nice looking card.

1-13.jpg

Back