What's The Coolest Card You Own?

windywildwendy

Bench Warmer
Collecting cards is not a hobby anymore, it's like a sport. Constantly competing with the next guy or girl (yes, girls collect cards too).
So, in the spirit of good sportsmanship (or sportswomanship) - not bragging, showing off or competing, just post which card is the coolest to you, the one you treasure the most :)

really hard to say... I have so many different "cool" cards... from Autographs and Game-Used/Race-Used to Inserts and Base! Yes... Base Cards can be cool!

I would say this would have to be my Coolest "Card"!

Really I have two of them and another incoming from Germany, show that one too, Kindl The Cup AU/GU RC, look forward for what this guy will bring to the Wings D in the Future years!
In order of my first one.....

Second...

My third incoming......

Wow, T-206, now that's a collection, that would be a tough choice for coolest card when they're are cool!
Thanks. I will try to add to the PC forum in the next day or 2

That is one heck of a Hockey card you have. Thinking about going fo all of them :)

I knew this would happen.. all was happy in my world, then Wayne shows back up and shows off the T-206s! Makes me wish I had kept my seven... and built on that. Oh well..

I'd have to say my coolest card is this one. It's cool because it was given to me as a gift from about 20 members of a message board called spawn.com, which is also known as the Mcfarlane Sports Picks figures site. I've been a Sr. member there since 2003, and we use to do a lot of these random type acts of kindness to those who always seemed to go out of their way to give, and help others in the community. I was chosen as one of these reciprocants, and that alone was a huge honor. I will always cherish this gift, not only for what it is, but what it represented. Dale was my favorite driver, and I was crushed when he passed away. :(

027-1.jpg

I would have to say the coolest card I have, to me at least would be my autographed Ruben Patterson rookie/Bearcats card. I grew up a Bearcats fan and even though nobody else may think it's cool, I always love to have hometown heroes from when I was a kid to hold on to the memories.

I would say that any card that somehow brings you happiness should be your favorite card. Maybe it is someone you look up to and they autographed the card. Or maybe you have a fond memory of sharing that card with someone or someone giving you that card. It really is a great hobby/sport. Oh and by the way I am a woman and I am proud to be a sports card collector!

In another thread you know it is my Champs dinosaur tooth card but here are a couple others and an oddball.....

four.jpg

abo1.jpg

that is it for now don't want to stack em...

I finally found my '97/'98 Stadium Club Triumvirate, and took a bunch of scans and photos of it, but the image quality sucks. For whatever reason, it doesn't want to be photographed lol

Here's the best images I managed to take:

ugh 026.jpgugh 031.jpgugh 032.jpgugh 037.jpg

I found a similar one here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/natsturner/5499359953/

It has a way better quality than what I could produce with my scanner and camera.

This site has some info on sales (Asian):

http://jerrykpginacb.blogspot.com/2011/11/1997-98-stadium-club-triumviratenov.html

And this one has some info on determining which card I actually have:

http://www.blowoutcards.com/forums/...jordan-triumvirate-insert-card-do-i-have.html

I still don't know which one I actually have...after some fifteen years lol

I hate it when that happens. :mad:

If anyone has any links to specifics on my card, I'd appreciate it.

Back