What's your favorite modern sports card company?

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I'm not sure I could say if I have one, I tend to prefer the classics. I'm curious to hear what everyone else would say though.

Personally, I'm a big vintage guy...so vintage Topps is my big thing.

However, with the more modern cards I tend to like the Upper Deck products. That said, being a big football guy I'm a little unhappy they are no longer licensed by the NFL. I'm not a fan of Panini.

I always though DLP had the best designs, innovations and overall cards for baseball at least.

Football and baseball its Topps for me, Im all about refractors. Im big into NASCAR also so I like Press Pass a lot too, but not for football, lol.

Being the NASCAR guy I have to go with Press Pass... but Upper Deck does a fantastic job with the Black Diamond Product.

Topps' QC, customer service and redemption card program have gone to crap since they got cocky as they are the only officially licensed baseball card company.:yack:

Topps' QC, customer service and redemption card program have gone to crap since they got cocky as they are the only officially licensed baseball card company.:yack:
This is very true however I still must go with Topps & Bowman as my favorite since I only collect baseball.

Back