Baseball which team in 5 years will be the biggest threat

cmlcolts1888

Bench Warmer
In 5 years from now who do you htink we will be tlaking about.With many of these teams having great depth in the moinors which of these teams do you think will be the most dominant

Tampa Bay Rays-Kazmir, Price Garza, Beckham Upton and crawford

Royals- Greinke, Luke Hockevar, Moustakas, Butler, Gordon and Moustakas

Indians- kelly Shoppach and Matt Laporta what else do you need

Reds- Jay bruce, Homer Bailey

on top of the Yankees, Redsox, Mets, Marlins, Cubs, Braves, Brewers and Angels as we know they will always be around

didnt even know about the tigers i thought they traded them all away(except Rick Porcello)

Also forgot the Dodgers who have great youth

but imo I think its the Rays they are just filthy in every aspect of their team

cmlcolts1888 said:
In 5 years from now who do you htink we will be tlaking about.With many of these teams having great depth in the moinors which of these teams do you think will be the most dominant

Royals- Greinke, Luke Hockevar, Moustakas, Butler, Gordon and Moustakas
Angels

Is Moustakas going to pitch and then play the field as well?
Actually, I'd be surprised if he was more than a back-up Major Leauger.

And the Angles are the best system in MLB

I think the Cinncinati Reds will be a serious threat in the NL Central in about 5 years or even as early as next year. They've got a great young team with players like Jay Bruce, Joey Votto, Adam Dunn, Johnny Cueto, Homer Bailey and so on. They also look like they will have a great pitching staff. Also with Dusty Baker and Walt Jocketty who helped the St Louis Cardinals become a threat for so many years and led them to 2 World Series at the helm i see the Reds becoming what i will call the "Young Big Red Machine"

Back