Votes: 10 50.0%
  • neither too expensive

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

panthers4ever

Bench Warmer
2007 Donruss Gridiron Gear

24 pieces per case unless hot box then more. Would be around 28 -29 a team for the Case (More for bigger teams. vikings, browns etc.)

Donruss Trading Cards

OR

2007 Bowman Sterling

80 Pieces per case with 32 being autos!! (1 a dual gold ref. auto). teams would be 32-33 (some more some less but around that)

ProductSellSheet

how about a case of something like threads?? 4 hits per box, and aren't boxes only like 95 right now?? i think that would be an incredibly fun break. Just my .02

but out of those 2 id take gridiron gear

still id think that would be better..you'd have a 1/4 chance at a letterman..and plus w/ 4 other hits your bound to get something.

well thast on average..you could get 4 lettermans in a case..ive seen that as well..plus there are other good hits..and the jerseys sell nicely..

canesfan2011 said:
I'd have to agree out of the 2 Gridiron gear seems like the better choice because I'll take Quality over Quantity any day

Keep in mid going by last year, the bush auto/jsy from sterling sells for about 50 more than the bush autos from gridiron gear

Honestly, I'd rather have quantity over quality. I honestly think both products deliver the same amount of crap along with the amount of premium hits. If I'm gonna pay $40 for a team or so, I wanna get as much as possible with no problem of not having much base.

Back