Racing Who do you collect in NASCAR

Dlong1

DLong1
I'm making a list of who collects who in Nascar. Please post in this thread for future give aways.

Dan

Kingpin8 - Elliott Sadler, Earnhardt jr., Kyle Busch
jonsportscardz - Mostly anything Basspro shop,Touring drivers,Legends and AUSTIN DILLON
ranbethscards - Kyle Busch (wife's PC); Rob-me Gordon, Marty Robbins (Legends), Shawna Robinson

zekecollector said:
Yes I think most people will Lets just hope he idnt a one race wonder lol
He dont have many Cup rides for the year so I would say He Probaly wont win many Cup races lol check him out in the Nationwide race right now Roush Fenway#16 If you didnt know that?He is running 10th Right now

jonsportscardz said:
He dont have many Cup rides for the year so I would say He Probaly wont win many Cup races lol check him out in the Nationwide race right now Roush Fenway#16 If you didnt know that?He is running 10th Right now

Yeah he is scheduled for 10 races and I don't think that he will be a one race wonder the kid has Kyle Busch talents. He will be a great driver in a couple of years. I personaly collect 5 and about to be 6 time champ Jimmie Johnson

Pee632 said:
Yeah he is scheduled for 10 races and I don't think that he will be a one race wonder the kid has Kyle Busch talents. He will be a great driver in a couple of years. I personaly collect 5 and about to be 6 time champ Jimmie Johnson
I am pretty sure you wont here Much about him agaain I hope I am wrong But I said Danica and a few other Drivers Where Nothing and so far I am right I watch evry race very series,Trevor bayne finished 31st last night caught up in a accident so That about sums it up lol and 6 time Champ not going to happen this year Buddy Point system is very Different Have you been a Jimmy johnson Fan for many years?

jonsportscardz said:
lol I here that I have 3 of his autos and 5 of his rookies But i wont move them yet lol

if you do let me know. ive been collecting him since he started. ive been telling my family forever to watch him. he will be a super star.

cutlers diabetic coma said:
if you do let me know. ive been collecting him since he started. ive been telling my family forever to watch him. he will be a super star.
No i wont dump them yet If i do i will throw them on the BAY SOLD 3 LAST WEEK,.

Back