Basketball Who is the Best Player By Jersey #

hornsfan92 said:
sorry dude thats about the most important thing in the game of basketball. You have to be able to put the ball in hoop. Id much rather be better at shooting than a little bit better at jumping. Josh howard is much more fundamental.

yep his 2ppg more is sure doing a lot.

Id take a 16ppg 3bpg 8rpg 3 apg guy all day long over someone who can only score 18ppg, 1bpg, 1apg. 6 rpg.

Simple fundamentals.

ok j-ho averages 19 points, 7 boards and 1 block. for a shooting gaurd those are really the most important stats

jsmoove scores 16 a game, 8 boards and 3 blocks. Id take 3 points over 1 more rebound and 2 blocks. Plus howard has to share the rock around with terry dirk harris and stackhouse, so he doesn't have the opportunity to be a superstar. If horward played on the hawks he would probably be a 23, 8 rpg, 2 blocks 3 assist guy.

hornsfan92 said:
ok j-ho averages 19 points, 7 boards and 1 block. for a shooting gaurd those are really the most important stats

jsmoove scores 16 a game, 8 boards and 3 blocks. Id take 3 points over 1 more rebound and 2 blocks. Plus howard has to share the rock around with terry dirk harris and stackhouse, so he doesn't have the opportunity to be a superstar. If horward played on the hawks he would probably be a 23, 8 rpg, 2 blocks 3 assist guy.

Please don't say anymore. Your idea of basketball lasts as far as the state of Texas. Come find me when you can look outside the Box.

Now back to topic.

I will change #1 to Oscar.

Kareem at 33? Wow I like Bird..

George Mikan will get 99

Back