• Dirk

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Nash

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
hornsfan92 said:
roy williams- sounds definately like you have some biased with nash..yes nash makes his team better and all that blah blah, but please, its time to start giving players on the suns some credit. when nash was in Big D with dirk and finley, they couldn't get far in the playoffs. now just thinking about a team with dirk and nash is scary. that just proves the suns are better than people give them credit. amare is outstanding, a physical specimen, shawn marion is an incredible athlete, both whom are all stars, plus their supporting cast is awesome. barbosa and diaw really give them good minutes. both are equally important to their team, nash and dirk, but this year, considering the mavs record the level of dirks game, you have to give it to him. then i would say nash with a close third by lebron

Wait, I'm biased? I am a Mavs fan who picked a Suns player? You are a Mavs fan who picked a Mavs player!

Do you think Diaw would be good w/o Nash? Probably not. We didn't even hear of him before Nash went there..

Please don't begin me with being biased..

You have to say that the Mavs will have issues when they play the Spurs though. The Suns I don't think have a chance to win. They just don't play both ends of the court. They need to get a Defensive minded coach if they ever expect to win.

Kobe just dropped 65 to keep his team from making the skid any longer. I'm still saying Dirk but if the lakers finish strong then watch out for Kobe.

Back