I have a few people i like but need advice here they are:
Spencer Hawes
Acie Law IV
Aaron Brooks
Glen Davis
Nick Fazekas
Josh McRoberts

Which would be the best choice?

Spencer Hawes-Has no defense. Offensivly he can provide points but if he can't stop a big man how is he going to get crunch minutes.
Acie Law IV-I really like him and was hoping he dropped to the Lakers if Conley dropped far enough to shake the point gaurds.
Aaron Brooks-Could be a steal. Cards to start will probably be very cheap
Glen Davis-Another player I believe could be a steal but he's landed in Boston and that means you will have to pay extra as theirs one big name boston player buyer and many boston collectors so the marketing will raise prices.
Nick Fazekas-will be playing behind Dirk and maybe Chrosher if he doesn't leave. His cards will also pobably start cheap and depending on his play raise or stay.
Josh McRoberts-For how late he went he could be a gigantic draft steal and portland will be a very exciting team to watch if not a good team overall so he could be fun to collect.

McRoberts probably has the most to gain as his cards i would say will be very cheap considering he went pretty late. Honestly though witch of the players is your favorite. If your looking to make a profit. McRoberts. Just for the love of the hobby then choose which you like best.

Spencer Hawes- bust
Acie Law IV- exciting, not too expensive... good role player
Aaron Brooks- not much pt... uncertain future
Glen Davis- fairly cheap, some pt on celts
Nick Fazekas- little pt
Josh McRoberts- little pt

I think you would prefer someone who plays so you can watch them... i would pick either law or davis...

why ask us, its your choice. If your doing this for fun than just pick the player you like the most. If it were me i would take law out of any of those players, i think he was a huge steal..i would rather have him than conley

Don't collect Davis.....that's a warning....lol!!! I don't need competition. I'm collecting him cause he is one of my LSU boys!!

Seriously though it depends what you want. If it's pure love of the player or investment potential. I really don't expect Davis to ever be worth jack. Best of that lot, with potential to increase to a nice level would be Law

Back