Basketball Who will have the better record in the NBA in 06/07???

Who will have the better Record in the NBA next year????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna say Pistons..they still have a solid point guard, they got ahold of Flip, etc. I probably am a bigger fan of the Cavs, but I think the Pistons will outdo them by a little.

Just match up their rosters.

Billups
Hamilton
Sheed
Nzar
Tayshaun

Lebron
Z
Damon jones or eric snow
Gooden
hughes

3-4 allstars vs 1-2.

Mcdyess could be an allstar too if he got starter minutes, He doesnt want to be a starter.

Flip murray went from cleveland to Detroit. He must have saw something that you guys arent seeing.

Hey josh and/or other mods and admins:

During the season will we be able to bet on games, for example someone could post a topic saying "I'll take Chicago over say Seattle for 200 points, anyone want the Sonics?" or whatever. Will those be allowed on Freaks for the different sports? Just wondering, because people do it on SCF. Thanks. :*)

They are close, but I think the Pistons still got em. Also don't forget about the Bucks. They are gonna be a scoring machine. Just not a lot of defence.

i personally think that detriot is still the 2nd best team in the east behind the heat
sure they lost big ben but they picked uo Nazr Muhommad who does the exact same stuff a big ben rebound and blocks shots

thats right wildthing flip was just a replacement for hughes while he was hurt last year and everyone keeps forgetting about anderson varejao except us i guess. we might have a hard time resighning gooden though even though i voted for cleveland if they dont resign gooden chicago might just take it

curt everhart said:
thats right wildthing flip was just a replacement for hughes while he was hurt last year and everyone keeps forgetting about anderson varejao except us i guess. we might have a hard time resighning gooden though even though i voted for cleveland if they dont resign gooden chicago might just take it

Ill take 80 year old mcdyess over anderson varejao.

I guess you guys keep forgetting about mcdyess

Back