Basketball Who will win the NBA Title this year?

Who will win the NBA Title this season?

• LAKERS

Votes: 18 39.1%
  • HEAT

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • CELTICS

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • MAGIC

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • SOMEONE ELSE

Votes: 8 17.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lakers all the way!

Lakers win 3 in a row.
Phil keeps his streak
Another 3 peat for Phil
Phil Retires going out as the great of all time!!

Kobe defines his career and arguably challenges Jordan for GOAT honors. (This is strictly based on opinion). Because as we all know facts count but dont mix in your emotions.

The heat get spanked by Celtics in the ECF!!

its actually tuff to say since Chris Paul wants a trade to either knicks magic or lakers if the lakers somehow could afford him I would think they would easily win it but I really hate the Lakers so I hope he goes anywhere but there

With the teams set up right now (and assuming no major signings/trades are done), I like the Bulls here. With Rose/Noah/Deng familiar with each other and then Korver/Brewer/Boozer having the same relationship in Utah last year, the team chemistry should be better than that of the Heat.

I'm also going to say...

the Celtics time has passed, and need to get younger now
the Lakers will make the Finals, but have a better team to face than last year's Celtics
the Heat have an ego war and somehow fall short in the Conference Finals
the Magic move a valuable piece to get under the luxury line (guessing Lewis or Carter so Duhon becomes a starter at SG)

The Magic of course! With or without CP3.

tigsfan said:
the Magic move a valuable piece to get under the luxury line (guessing Lewis or Carter so Duhon becomes a starter at SG)

Why would the Magic start Duhon over Redick and Q-Rich? Who would back up Nelson at PG?

orangejello727 said:
Lakers all the way!

Lakers win 3 in a row.

Phil Retires going out as the great of all time!!

Kobe defines his career and arguably challenges Jordan for GOAT honors. (This is strictly based on opinion). Because as we all know facts count but dont mix in your emotions

GZigZagManSepia.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back