Football Will Moss be Traded today?

Well, I dont think Moss will go to any of those teams....

Moss won't go to Maimi because he doen't get along with Culpepper and they have a good WR corps already.....Chambers McMichael Hagan (keep and eye on this one), and Booker and Welker are very undervalued

Moss Wont go to Pats because Belicek won't have a player like him, they are a bunch of team players, not Me Me Me's, besides if they needed a WR that bad they could have kept Branch...

Moss wont go to Jags because they dont have enough cap room for his salary andthey wouldnt give a high round draft pick for him anyway.

Bottom line is Moss is stuck until they decide to cut him because he isn't producing enough to make his salary worth paying.

I think he stays on that sorry team and they draft Brady Quinn next year and see what develops from that...

I dont think they'll deal Moss, he is still an elite receiver and they might look even worse without him. Also I think that they wouldnt get much for him (especially not even remotely close to what it cost them to get him)

Wow I had not heard anything about this rumor, will be interesting to see how it plays out and if Moss is traded which team will get him..

Back