Basketball With or without Big Ben, The Pistons will win 60+ games next year.

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
IMO they are a better all around team.

Yes, they lost a little on Defense, but they also gained a lot on offense. Nzar is capable of putting up a double double every night. Murry will be a spark plug off of the bench too. Delfino should be playing better then ever. Dupree and Hunter are going to be a great help as defensive stoppers.

Nzar
Sheed
Rip
Billups
Tayshaun
Murry
Dyess
Hunter
Delfino
Dupree
Davis?
Alex Acker??

The only thing that worries me is the fact that we still have shaq to go through. Thats the one thing Detroit will have Problems with.

Detroit should role over Chicago no problem. Chicago has no experience. In a year or 2, chicago will be deadly.

tigsfan said:
Maxiell had played last year, more than Davis.

None when the game was on the line. I watched 80% of the games.

They both only played when

A: Davis play when Shaq was in town.

B: Both got minutes in blowout wins/loses.

C: None played with the game close.

joeymntgmry23 said:
man, my eyesight must be going bad, i saw that you put 60 games up there lol, it should be 6! :-)

how many do you think they will win?

There bench just got a lot better from last year.

Nzar is no ben wallace, but he can put up better numbers all around then him. Ben has him beat on the non-stat hustle plays.

I think losing Ben will be a lot worse for them. And remember you just said Nazr would be a good replacement for Ben. Now say that out loud. Ben may not have scored much but he was a feroucioud defender and could crash the boards. Now they have to share the ball with Nazr instead of the Big 4 dominatng the ball. I think they will make the playoff but it will be a bigger struggle than you all think. IM guessing maybe, maybe 50 wins.

Nazr is a what? they will make the playoffs, but no home ccourt, maybe 45 wins. Ben was the soul of the team. They are done.

Back