Wolvdog316/wbarger32 Trade

Wolvdog316

Bench Warmer
Wolvdog316

Recieves Chuck Hayes Black Refractor Topps, John Lucas Black Refractor topps, Bernad King Black Refractor

wbarger32 Sends first

Recieves Jerome Iginla Prism Game worn jersey /90 and a few other Hockey Cards I find /325 of the same Set.

trade

trade accepted

Wolvdog316 said:
Wolvdog316

Recieves Chuck Hayes Black Refractor Topps, John Lucas Black Refractor topps, Bernad King Black Refractor

wbarger32 Sends first

Recieves Jerome Iginla Prism Game worn jersey /90 and a few other Hockey Cards I find /325 of the same Set.

It looks like to me wbarger has 3 trades ongoing right now. With zero feedback that is a no-no. Read this below!! No more deals can be done till these other deals are final.

If you are a user without 5 trades, please restrict your trades to a max of 2 at a time. If you have a third trade in progress, please make sure that neither party sends until at least one of the first 2 trades are 100% completed. Failing to follow this rule may lead to permanent banning from www.sportscardfreaks.com

Thanks
Admin

Wberger, Complete the three transactions you have first, before completing any others. Once you have a feedback of 5 or more, you can complete as many as you want at one time.

Back