Which pull was better?

• Paul Davis RC Auto (Not numbered)

Votes: 14 82.4%
  • Gerald Wallace /49 (Not GU or Auto)

Votes: 3 17.6%

• Total voters

mvpsportscards

Bench Warmer
I just decided to bust a box of 2006-07 Reflections basketball. The box is supposed to deliver one auto, one relic, and one dual relic per box. As a reached my last pack, I was only hoping that I could pull something that would make up for the fact that my best pull up to that point was a Gerald Walace /49. No, not an auto, no a relic, just an insert numbered to 49. AS I opened my last pack, I was thinking I got nothing. I was wrong. I pulled a Paul Davis RC Auto (Who?). THAT WAS IT! NOT A SINGLE RELIC IN THE WHOLE BOX! And the Auto I get is PAUL DAVIS?!
I will be calling Upper Deck to complain first thing Monday! In a box that is supposed to provide three hits, to only get one is rediculous! But when the only one you get is PAUL DAVIS, it is like flushing money down the toilet! I can only imagine if I had sold the box to a customer. They might have never bought another thing from me... EVER!!!

I Hate It For You, I Have Had Those Kind Of Box Breaks In The Past Myself. Good Luck With Upper Deck, I Hope They Send You A Lebron /jordan Dual Auto :)

dude why would you even waste your money on such a bad product..even if you pulled a brandon roy auto you wouldn't even make your money back..just my .02

Back