Basketball WOW, Suns got hosed!

cincybearcats1

Bench Warmer
I need to rant. This is the worst officiating I have ever seen. I can't believe they keep giving calls to these giant cry babies, mainly ginobili and duncan. Duncan was on Amare's back and falls to the ground, yet Amare's called for the foul? Looked like over the back to me. Bowen's constant pushing/hacking never gets called. Why don't you just hand the Spurs the trophy? I feel bad for whoever has to meet the Spurs in the Finals, the refs seem to kiss San Antonio's butts so Duncan doesn't cry about another ref and get him fired. Spurs fans, you are lucky, you didn't beat the Suns, the refs beat them for you, congratulations, although tonight, the Spurs are playing well. Just wait for next season, the Suns will have a new intensity and they won't back down from these sneaky cry babies. Needed to rant, reply if you want.

wow first of all, tim duncan whines a lot, but please, the suns are the most non physical whiney team in the NBA. They are the ones complaining about everything. You guys need to get out of steve nash and the pheonix suns butt hole and realize the spurs were the better more phsyical team and pheonix hadn't a chance of winning that series unless they pulled a GS

sportsguyryan said:
Referees don't determine who wins the game unless it is a last second play.

You're kidding right? LOL Refs favor players and teams..all day, every day...(ala MJ). If...or I should say when...a ref is biased, you can forget about your team getting a fair shake when it comes to making calls. An extra trip to the free throw line here, an extra trip there...and viola! a team can be up by 10.

So let's not try to say refs don't influence a game.

And btw.....I couldn't care less about either team. I'm certainly not a Nash or Suns fan...I'm calling it like it is.

PeteRose14 said:
You're kidding right? LOL Refs favor players and teams..all day, every day...(ala MJ). If...or I should say when...a ref is biased, you can forget about your team getting a fair shake when it comes to making calls. An extra trip to the free throw line here, an extra trip there...and viola! a team can be up by 10.

So let's not try to say refs don't influence a game.

And btw.....I couldn't care less about either team. I'm certainly not a Nash or Suns fan...I'm calling it like it is.

100% agree with you.

Horns, how can a player be physical if they can't pull the same crap that the other team does? Wouldn't that mean that you would have to play differently in order to keep out of foul trouble.

Horns, Duncan was on Amare's back for the rebound, yet Amare's called for it? Is that an over the back or not on Duncan? Why did Duncan receive the call? Why does Duncan get the call when he lowers his entire shoulder/head into Amare's chest, but thats blocking, right? All I know is that this series would have been extremely close if the refs could have done their job. What is it? TO OFFICIATE! They aren't supposed to have any bias, yet they continue to make bull crap calls.

Amare and Diaw thrown out for game 5? Was that necessary? Did they ever make it to the 3 point line like Duncan did the game before? Why did he get off? They were never involved in the ordeal, yet they get suspended?

Come on man, the Suns never had a chance.

please man your just an angry fan..the league clearly has a rule against coming on the court that has been in place forever..The suns got their share of calls too..but the refs were definately not the reason they lost the series..the spurs got in the suns heads and wore them out, showing they were the better team

hornsfan92 said:
please man your just an angry fan..the league clearly has a rule against coming on the court that has been in place forever..The suns got their share of calls too..but the refs were definately not the reason they lost the series..the spurs got in the suns heads and wore them out, showing they were the better team

They did??? Name them....

It all evens out in the end to tell you the truth. A call here, a call there, one goes against one team and another goes against another.

If your team made a few more shots or free throws for instance they probably would have won.

sportsguyryan said:
It all evens out in the end to tell you the truth. A call here, a call there, one goes against one team and another goes against another.

did you watch the series? or did you watch sportscenter? COMPLETELY different.

I actually watched neither. And you really need to calm down. Bad calls happen to any team. Do you look at it through ONLY your team's perspective?

Actually, no. Calm down? Alright, but bro, why reply? You never watched any of it? Don't mean to be mean, but why should I listen to someone that didn't watch it? You are just makin' a GENERAL statement, which has its exceptions, correct?

Back