Wrestlers (from the 80s and 90s).. then and now

I honestly think that Foley, Cactus Jack, Dude Love (who I hated!.. .along with the rest of the WWE Universe) and Mankind.. say what you want... he was the only wrestler of our time who did this because he loved it. The others see this as a job... as a money maker... I think Foley would have done it for free as long as he got to be in front of the people and being crazy!

I was fortunate when I was a youngster I got to see the likes of Giant Jean Ferre,Edward Carpentier,Don Leo Jonathan, The Sheik no not the iron sheik,Abdulah the Butcher ,the Vachon brothers the Leduc's ,Killer Kawalski just to name a few...and it only cost 2 bucks a pop, talk about real blood,fire and gore...lol

I was fortunate when I was a youngster I got to see the likes of Giant Jean Ferre,Edward Carpentier,Don Leo Jonathan, The Sheik no not the iron sheik,Abdulah the Butcher ,the Vachon brothers the Leduc's ,Killer Kawalski just to name a few...and it only cost 2 bucks a pop, talk about real blood,fire and gore...lol

My mom wasn't a fan. Wrestlers apparently came to our area on occasion back in the 60's or something...and she was still fuming about it in the 80's LOL

Back