Your 08 Draft pick(s)????

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
Who would you like to see drafted to your teams this year......I know its kind of early for draft talk since most everyones teams here are in the playoffs......but since my Raiders aren't I'm already looking to next year:roflmao::doh:

I'd like to see Sedrick Ellis drafted by my Raiders!!! USC guy going to the Raiders.......dream come true for me as a collector:cheers:

Wouldn't mind a WR, preferably one that can also do returns (Desean Jackson might fit very well) but knowing the Eagles we will draft an OT (Clady or Otah?). Runyan and Thomas are getting up there and Justice well after the Giants game Sam Baker is out of the question.....the Eagles will never draft another lineman out of USC after that!:lollol::doh:

But they never do what we think they will...

Fixed;)

San Diego needs to draft an OL, LB or Saftey

Cleveland still needs DB's, DL & maybe another WR or RB to replace Jammin' Jamal, if he leaves.

Jaxsonville needs OL, LB's by the truckload and maybe a member in the secondary, a saftey (no need for WR's here :dance: )

Raiders definitely need D-Lineman........keep seeing mocks of the Raiders taking Chris Long.......who cares if he is Howie Long's son......we need a big bruiser in the middle.....especially if Sapp retires.

Raiders definitely need D-Lineman........keep seeing mocks of the Raiders taking Chris Long.......who cares if he is Howie Long's son......we need a big bruiser in the middle.....especially if Sapp retires.

Long is a beast, he is a complete DE. Im not sure Dorsey is a better pick.

And Todd Blythe to MN in round 2 or 3. A huge WR that they need here in MN.

Hate the ViQueens, but, they do need a WR who can actually catch those wide open potential touchdown resulting passes *cough, TROY WILLIAMSON, cough*

I would like to see Mayo (TN LB) in New Orleans.

What about Ray Maualuga

And Todd Blythe to MN in round 2 or 3. A huge WR that they need here in MN.

Hate the ViQueens, but, they do need a WR who can actually catch those wide open potential touchdown resulting passes *cough, TROY WILLIAMSON, cough*

What about Early Doucett in the 1st round......they keep drafting WR in the late rounds and don't get anywhere with them.....Sidney Rice is a good example from last year.....more of a return man in the Vikings system if you ask me......if I were them I'd take the soon to be National Championship WR in the 1st round!

Back