Your 08 Draft pick(s)????

I'd like to see the Pats finally draft a legit linebacker, namely Lauranitis or Malualuluuuuga. Would also like to see them take a legitimate LT or RT. With an LT, the Pats could slide Matt Light to the right side because the Pats just can't find a reliable RT.
But chances are they just trade the #7.

Long is a beast, he is a complete DE. Im not sure Dorsey is a better pick.
Dorsey is the best defensive player in the draft. I think he'd fit awfully well with the Raiders. Besides, many mocks have Long going No. 1 overall to Miami to be their 3-4 DE (with the signing of Parcells).

Rey Maualuga is apparently staying in school.

Anyway, for the Rams:

DE Vernon Gholston, Ohio St.
DE Chris Long, Virginia
DT Glenn Dorsey, LSU

Those are the only three guys, who fill needs (kind of on Dorsey) for the Rams, who are worthy of the No. 2 pick. The Rams are actually in a good position, as they'll have 3-4 teams calling and talking trade (so they can get McFadden).

As for the OT debate, I've actually got Ryan Clady (who just declared today) rated above Jake Long. I just see him as a better prospect and NFL LT than Clady. With a solid off-season, I could see him going as high as No. 5 (if the Chiefs pick there).

Dorsey is the best defensive player in the draft. I think he'd fit awfully well with the Raiders. Besides, many mocks have Long going No. 1 overall to Miami to be their 3-4 DE (with the signing of Parcells).

Rey Maualuga is apparently staying in school.
Anyway, for the Rams:

DE Vernon Gholston, Ohio St.
DE Chris Long, Virginia
DT Glenn Dorsey, LSU

Those are the only three guys, who fill needs (kind of on Dorsey) for the Rams, who are worthy of the No. 2 pick. The Rams are actually in a good position, as they'll have 3-4 teams calling and talking trade (so they can get McFadden).

As for the OT debate, I've actually got Ryan Clady (who just declared today) rated above Jake Long. I just see him as a better prospect and NFL LT than Clady. With a solid off-season, I could see him going as high as No. 5 (if the Chiefs pick there).

:cheers:All of our Juniors are coming back next year:cheers:

I know its a longshot but i'd love to see anderson go to Miami and we get their 1st and 3rd.

McFadden + Quinn =:cheers:

That would be awesome for you.....but like you said it's a long shot......and thats an understatement.......Anderson had a good showing this year, but he ain't worth a 1st and a 3rd.....Miami would be stupid to trade away their 1st pick anyways.......their needs go deeper then a QB right now IMHO.

THe thing with that though is who do they have to pick from. IMO the deepest in the league is Arizona and they won't give up either. Warner and Leinart. Leinart hasn't proven himself and Warner has kicked butt the past few weeks.

THe thing with that though is who do they have to pick from. IMO the deepest in the league is Arizona and they won't give up either. Warner and Leinart. Leinart hasn't proven himself and Warner has kicked butt the past few weeks.

Miami needs to groom Beck and draft their other MAJOR needs......they can also grab a descent QB in the later rounds.....well like in the 2nd or 3rd......here are a couple of QB's who I don't see going in the 1st that they can pick up late:

John David Booty
Colt Brennan (lets be real here.....his Sugar Bowl performance hurt his draft appeal just a little)
Dennis Dixon (I pray that that guy gets his leg healthy....what a QB!)

That dude Quinn is a stud. Browns should trade anderson to falcons.

I want the Eagles to get a saftey, ot, or a speedy wr who can return punts

Back