WTTF 2010 Threads Letter Autos

bucksman2415

Bench Warmer
I'm trying to complete this set and still need a bunch of these. Please cmb and lmk what you like along with what letter auto you have for me. If you don't see anything in my bucket I'd be willing to take a price too, thanks!

that is a sweet absolute tag/auto 1/1 dez bryant....
wish i had enough stuff to pry that from you..lol hows your letterman collection coming along?

steelernutt68 said:
that is a sweet absolute tag/auto 1/1 dez bryant....
wish i had enough stuff to pry that from you..lol hows your letterman collection coming along?

Thanks man I pulled that myself in a box I got for Christmas. Needless to say I was pretty pumped haha. As for the lettermen set it's going pretty well but I'm finding it hard to trade for them on these sites. I keep telling myself I'm going to strictly trade for them but I always end up just getting them off eBay. I did get myself a Toby letter R though since you wouldn't trade yours to me :box:

that's too bad man, I just bought one pack of threads at the hobby shop the other day and pulled the Gerald McCoy "C"...which you already have

Jimbodious said:
that's too bad man, I just bought one pack of threads at the hobby shop the other day and pulled the Gerald McCoy "C"...which you already have

Dang well if you pull any others at your card shop keep me in mind. I'd love to make a trade for them. Thanks though!

Back