WTTF ALL of your Florida State Seminoles!!!

seminolesfan16

Bench Warmer
I am looking for nice sized lots of Florida State Seminoles, I am looking for cards from any year, need base inserts, parallels...anything. The larger the lot the better but will take any size. You know you have a ton of extras laying around not to mention how much more space you will have in your closet when you unload all of your Cade McNown, lawrence Phillips, jim Druckenmiller and other great "superstars from my signature.

I am open to trading anything on my tradepage for them and also would love to trade team lots to others, as I have tons of this stuff in my closet as well. Name your team and check out my tradepage I am real easy to deal with.

Thanks,
Jon

i gotta charlie ward press pass legends auto bv 30 i believe...u got anything on my wantlist (felton, mcnabb, iverson)....or something basketball that might catch my eye???

Would consider buying if price is right, PLMK.

CarolinaCrazy, everything I have that is not base is in my tradelists. Don't collect basketball so I know I don't have anything worthy of trading other than a Rasheed Wallace Topps pristine GU'd

Hey there...

I know I should have about 3 or 4 Gu/Auto's of your needs.
CHeck out my site...not sure if I have them in Buckett.
I collect GATORS.

So far I have 75 different ones. I still have plenty of digging to do though. Would you happen to have any Favre base/inserts?

Thanks and plmk,
Brad

Back