WTTF Caddy, Brooks, Boldin, Fitz, etc.....

Cadiallac Williams and Anquan Boldin GU F/T

I have a jsy card for both players from 2006 Fleer Ultra. The Williams is an '06 Upperdeck UD Game Jersey bv $12 and the Anquan Boldin is '06 Ultra Award Winners Jersey $8. I am looking to trade for baseball gu or just sale both of them off. LMK
"BAM"
BAM1984

heath - yeah i can use it .. it books 15

bam - yeah i can use both .. but no baseball except a dual gu that books 50 lol .. i would only wanna sell that or get a nice caddy .. how much would you sell for?

boldin

it books 15 with 2 white swatches in it, this has 4 colors ? multi color patches usually have a multiplier of 2x , so if you would rather have an all white patch then i guess go out on ebay and find one for what your looking to pay, but i thought after looking at the card and how nice it looks that $12 was more than fair.no need to say haha , all you had to say was no thanks.

well also you cant go and put a premium on a card that in that series its nothing but multicolor patches .. keep the card .. traders like you are ridiculous

Kyle Lowballers like you are rediculous. All you needed to say was a simple no thanks. One more comment like that and I will lock your thread. Just because you believe a card is prices to high does not need you need to insult people. It is his card and he has every right to ask what he wants. You may be allowed to flame others elsewhere but it will not be tolorated here.

Back